Adjustable speed motor is a kind of motor which can change the speed of motor by changing the series, voltage, current frequency of motor, so that the motor can achieve high performance.
Due to the strict correspondence between the speed of the speed regulating motor the frequency of the power supply, the speed accuracy of the motor mainly depends on the accuracy of the frequency of the output power supply of the frequency converter. The control system is simple, the speed of multiple motors controlled by one frequency converter is the same, the optical encoder is needed for closed-loop control. The common point between them is that an independent forced cooling fan is added to adapt to the efficient heat dissipation of the motor at low speed reduce the wind friction of the motor at high speed.
The commonly used speed regulation methods of speed regulation motor include coupler speed regulation voltage regulation speed regulation. Which speed regulation method is better for speed regulation motor? Let's first understand the characteristics of the two speed regulation modes:
In the working process of coupler speed regulating motor, the turbine speed of coupler can be changed by changing the liquid filling rate to achieve stepless speed regulation. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. It has a wide range of power adaptation, which can meet the needs of different power tens of kilowatts to thousands of kilowatts;
2. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, reliable work, convenient use maintenance, low cost;
3. Small size, large capacity;
4. It is easy to control adjust.
5. The method is applicable to the speed regulation of fans pumps.
The main features of voltage regulating speed regulating motors are as follows:
1. The voltage regulating speed regulating circuit is simple easy to realize automatic control;
2. In the process of voltage regulation, the transfer differential power is consumed in the rotor resistance in the form of heating, the efficiency is low.
3. Voltage regulation speed regulation are generally applicable to production machinery below 100kW.